VANCOUVER KID'S FASHION WEEK
SPRING SUMMER 2019
Event period: September 22 - 23, 2018
DOORS OPEN at 10:30am on September 22 & 23:
- Children's All Ages Showcase runs daily from 11am to 1pm
- Vancouver Art Gallery North Plaza
- 850 W Georgia St.
- Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2H7
- VKFW Day Pass $25. Valid for September 22nd or 23rd. Children under 6 get in free with paying adult. Doors open 10:30am Show starts at 11:00am.
- VKFW 2 Day Pass $50. Valid September 22nd & 23rd. Children under 6 get in free with paying adult. Doors open 10:30am Show starts at 11:00am
- Small Family Pass $60. Includes 2 Adults + 2 Children under 16. Valid for one day only.
- Large Family Pass $110. Includes 4 Adults and 4 Children under 16, Valid for one day only.
- VIP Package $250 (2 Adults and up to 2 Kids under 16, includes: Access to Saturday and Sunday of VKFW with early entry, Front Row Seats, 2 copies of VKFW Magazine, 1 professional photo at media wall to be featured on VKFW social media, and 2 Day Passes to VFW for 19+ Only)
For more info on our VANCOUVER FASHION WEEK FALL/WINTER 2017 (from Sept 17 - 23) event visit:
Ticketing Terms of Purchase
All E-Tickets should be printed out in advance for faster entry. If you can not print out your ticket simply go direct to the main CSR entrance desk on the night of the event at David Lam Hall with your photo ID and matching credit card that was used for the original ticket purchase. One of our event staff will be able to verify your order and grant you proper entry.
Any other questions regarding your order can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can contact our Support Center here.
Note: All sales are final. There are no refunds, no cancellations, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Promoters, Venue owners, Security and Event Staff have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security restrictions. Ticket holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change. Ticket holder is aware that amenities promised by promoters are not guaranteed and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests.