CANNABITION is the world's first immersive cannabis museum, located in Downtown Las Vegas, offering a larger-than-life, multi-sensory journey from seed to sack.
Note: We closed on Tuesdays! All remaining dates are open from 11 AM to 11 PM daily.
GA Tickets: Admission for one (1) to Cannabition
VIP Tickets: You’re in luck! We offer one VIP package each day. VIP packages include no waiting in line and a $10 coupon towards retail store purchase.
Cannabition is located in the Neonopolis Complex (450 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101) by the Fremont Street Experience in beautiful Downtown Las Vegas. Check out a map here.
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday - 11 am - 11 pm
- Monday - 11 am - 11 pm
- Tuesday - CLOSED
- Wednesday - 11 am - 11 pm
- Thursday - 11 am - 11 pm
- Friday - 11 am - 11 pm
- Saturday - 11 am - 11 pm
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter Cannabition.
- Food and drinks are not served at Cannabition. However, there are plenty of places to fill your belly in Downtown Las Vegas.
- We are not a dispensary and there will be no THC products available for sale at Cannabition. However, we will have the world’s largest selection of CBD products. So we’ve got that going for us.
- Public consumption of THC is not permitted on-site at Cannabition or anywhere else in Las Vegas for that matter.
Cannabition Cannabis Museum
450 Fremont St #140