Expect a festival full of lively music and dance featuring some of the finest artists from across the country in concerts and workshops for the whole family. Come hear a wealth of French Canadian and francophone folk, world and original music – both traditional and new. Have fun at on-site activities, sample delicious food, and revel in an ambiance of warmth and welcome.
The festival invites you to Maillardville, the cradle of francophone culture in BC. Come experience a taste of the community’s rich roots and traditions.
Artists: YVES LAMBERT TRIO (Québec), TIPSY 3 (New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Québec), CRISTIAN DE LA LUNA (Alberta / Colombia), FLO FRANCO (Ontario / Haiti), BEAUSÉJOUR (Manitoba), BLACKTHORN (BC), ROGER DALLAIRE with DANIEL GERVAIS (Alberta), Madame Diva (Manitoba), Isabelle la Wonderful (Alberta)…
Save money now by buying your tickets online! Expect to receive an emailed ticket bar-code that will allow you faster entry into the event.
Note: Prices will be higher on the day of the event. Cash and Credit Cards are the only forms of payment that will be accepted at the gate for Tickets.
Venue: Mackin Park, 1046 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1E7
7pm to 10pm (gates open at 6pm)
11am to 8:30pm
10am to 4:30pm
Online Single Day Ticket Pricing (March 7 or 8):
· Adult: $20
· Students and Seniors 65+: $13
· Child (5 to 12 years): $8
· Family Pass (valid for 2 adults + 2 children): $50
· Kids under 5: Free
- Note: Expect Family Passes to be $5 higher at the door. Single Person Ticket Prices will be $2 higher at the door.
- Sunday Pancake Breakfast: $4 (children), $8 (adults) will be made available only at the door on the morning of Mar 8th.