SQUAMISH BEER FESTIVAL 2017
Saturday 08 July 2017
Nestled in Sea to Sky Country, with the Coast Mountains and Howe Sound in view, Squamish is one of the most popular destinations for B.C. locals and, travelers from around the world. This year's Squamish Beer Festival will be in the same amazing location as previous years, located in Downtown Squamish in Pavilion Park. Last year there were 35+ breweries and over 1500 craft beer enthusiasts in attendance. With the continuing boom of craft beer in BC, and Squamish being named one of the best recreational towns to live in, the Festival this year is expected to be even bigger and better.
The Squamish Beer Festival is a half-day event, from 2pm, that will include the best local BC craft breweries, alongside great food and music…. and this year there's more things planned to make it bigger and better.
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR!
CRAFT BREWERS EXCLUSIVE PRE-FESTIVAL NIGHT @ TOP OF SEA TO SKY GONDOLA:
Imagine... drinking a beer with your best brewery friends, at the top of the world overlooking Howe Sound and the Gulf Islands, with live music on a sunny summer evening. An exclusive private ticketed 'meet and taste with the brewers' will be held at the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola Night. This will be an invite only for the brewers, with select media to this event, and we are selling a limited and exclusive number of tickets for this special pre-festival night.
MORE BREWERIES, MORE FOOD TRUCKS & VENDORS, MUSIC & ACTIVITIES:
- - We will have music playing in the park during the Festival.
- - We will be adding new fun beer related activities to the grounds.
- - Expanding on our food program - food trucks and vendors will be added.
- - We are excited to announce that Devil’s Elbow Ale & Smokehouse will be on site with their BBQ Smoker!
MORE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES:
- - Along with a shuttle to and from Vancouver, a Shuttle service will be added from Whistler to the Festival. Please choose your shuttle ticket time for the trip to and from the festival.
We look forward to seeing you at the SQUAMISH BEER FESTIVAL!